Welcome!

Hey all!



My name is Dawn and I live in the Northeast with my hubby, Tim, dog Strummer and cat Cubit. My oldest son and daughter in law live close by and my youngest lives in the south.



I want to have an interactive blog.....one that allows you to join me in the quest to live more simply.



Do you ever watch old tv shows, like Little House on the Prairie and wonder how they were able to live with so little, yet we have an abundance? Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about giving up indoor plumbing!! However, even those of us who are not rich live with so much!

I am forever clearing out my kitchen of gadgets, my bathroom of chemical cleaners......yet somehow they creep back in.



What I really want to do is to find ways to stop being 'consumers' of things that we can make at home. Think shampoo.....ever read the ingredients.....scary!!! Look at food labels.....no wonder there are so many epidemics of diseases and syndromes that our great grandparents did not face.



So who is ready to join me on this search for simple? I want to hear about your gardens, all natural recipes for cleaning, bath & beauty, recipes etc. This will be a fun and educational journey.



Dawn

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Celery.....one week later.......wow!


Impressive, no?  This is 10 days out and I am surprised to see how well this is doing.  I already started a second one 2 days ago....

My next adventure into simple, safe and organic is deodorant.  Will be back soon with pictures and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment